Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thing #10

I made a cartoon using Custom Sign Generator. I enjoyed it for a minute. I found lots of funny cartoons. It was fun playing around with different cartoon characters. I got goofed up (again) when I thought I had saved the message and it disappeared. Somehow or other I found irfanview or should I say it found me??? I'm not sure what Irfanview is about..(and what's the deal with the red cat?) but my crazy hubby is impressed. How can I use this technology with my students next year? Again, another wonderful way to give students some time to calm down or reflect on an issue before we talk.
Here is my cartoon...and yes, a sweet student did call me Mrs. Birdsauce this year!




1 comment:

Grendel said...

Mrs. Birdsauce! That is too cute. I once got called Mrs. Butterbottom, but that was too close to the truth! :(