Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thing #14

As usual I am a little overwhelmed. I guess I understand the point of Technorati is organzing blogs, tags, etc.,. I looked up "School Library Learning 2.O" at the various places and found the same thing, so I guess I am looking it up correctly. I also spent some time "exploring popular blogs, searches, and tags"and I did not find one surprising thing. I think I am on overload, there is just so much information everywhere..it is mind boggling! What have I learned? I know that tagging is a quick way to organize and update information. I also think I am one of those people who are just not in to knowing everything there is to know about computers. If I need to know something and it will help me with my job I am all about it. I have learned quite a bit "on the playground" and hope that at some point I will be able to say, "let me go to Technorati and get the answer!" I will let you know when that happens.
I am still on cloud 9 because I figured out how to use Filemaker Pro this year for the gifted and talented screening. Technorati...here I come!
One last thing, I was not able to view the video....I got a screen that said "access denied!" Did that happen to anyone else?

No comments: