Friday, June 20, 2008

Thing #19

I am on a winning streak with the last 2 "things". On thing 19, I see some stuff I know. I saw my old pal, http://www.librarything.com/ What is special about the Web 2.0 awards page is that there are so many useful websites all on one page. What I could see as being useful in the school setting would be the books, news and blogs, maps, collaborative writing, and word processing. As for me, I am still searching for how to use all these resources in the counseling world. Now, I am sure I could use some of the information found in the education group. I am not sure how reliable the question and advice section would be. I checked in to some of the websites in the "q and a" group and there was such a variety! http://answers.yahoo.com/ had some great insight regarding how to get over fear of thunderstorms, but I am not sure where the advice came from. Some of the other websites in the "q and a" category were about solving computer problems...now, that might come in handy for "not so computer savvy" me!

No comments: