Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing #22

I am having technical difficulties with Thing 21 so please stand by...my microphone doesn't work. (Jimbo found out it was broken and is trying to fix it. Not a good thing!)
So on to the Ning Thing! Another great idea. I looked at the library ning and the teacher ning...is there a counselor ning? I saw a ning for ESL teachers, another one for adminstrators, and yet another for special education teachers. You know what? I am perfectly fine without a counselor ning. Really. I did find some interesting stuff on teacherlingo, the teacher ning. One thing I have learned in all these "things" is that if you keep clicking, you will finally find something that interests you. I found a blog or two dealing with autism, which could be very beneficial to parents and teachers. I also found it interesting to read teacher blogs from all over the great U.S. of A and see that we are all dealing with similar issues. (isn't that what a ning is all about?)
Now, let me get back to that broken microphone....

3 comments:

Grendel said...

You are so funny! I enjoy your sense of humor, and I get a lift from reading your blog. Why not make your own counselor ning? Maybe for SBISD counselors?

Judy B-song said...

Thanks, Grendel. Maybe one of these days I will start a counsleor ning. I am enjoying blogging. I may just keep it up!

Elizabeth said...

YES! Keep it up! Keep it up! (blogging). I'd be a dedicated reader of yours, for sure.

Did Jimbo fix your technical difficulties? What a guy.