Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing #20

Yahoo! I am on "Thing #20" and I know what I am doing! Pinch me so I know I am not dreaming! TeacherTube is a great teaching tool. I found several videos I really liked and will check back on this site frequently to see what's new. Instead of searching for library or librarians on YouTube I decided to see what kinds of treasures I would find if I typed in "counselor". Holy Toledo! Let me just say there are LOTS of people out there who aren't very happy with their school counselors and are delighted to make a video about it with many complaints. I am 100% sure none of the complaints are about SBISD counselors. Every one of us is 100%NORMAL.
Now for the piece de resisitance. I am going to embed my FAVORITE video I found on TeacherTube. It's magnificent....I am going to figure out a way to put this video in a guidance lesson next year and I am going to sing along with ol' Billy Joel.

3 comments:

VWB said...

fabulous! I had seen soe other things using that particular song, but this was the first time for this one! wow!

Grendel said...

I think that was fantastic! Thanks for finding that video and sharing it!

Amie Graves said...

So, now I know I have something to look forward to next year. I'll be waiting for those Billy Joel tunes!

P.S. Only you, Judy B., would wear a knock-out gown to the beach!